10.23.2004

What Alabama and the GOP have in common...

I was watching an Alabama game (or attempting to watch an Alabama game when ESPN gameplan decided it didn't want to play) when an Alabama fan gave me an elephant bracelet to wear. Being a good republican she reminded me to make sure the elephants faced the right. I began to have visions of elephants in the wilds on Africa that could only go right. Do you think the animals of prey would catch on after awhile. That thought brought on another thought of my Nanny (no I don't have a nanny, she my Grandmother) who is a democrat, but refuses to make left turns because they are dangerous. Kinda ironic too. Speaking of democrats, there is a while line of clothing with the saying "Democrats are Jackassess".
Well I tend to agree (no offense Nanny).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done on the site. Have you read much of Michael Savage yet?

Anonymous said...

Great website, Miss Beth! Your commentary is very enlightening (and right on). Roll Tide and Elephants to the Right!