10.12.2008

Stats, Sleep, and Beach!!!

Well, we went on Friday for Mackenzie's four month appointment. It went great, she now weighs 15 lbs 6.5 oz and is 25 inches long. She moved from the 40th percentile to the 75 percentile for weight! She also got shots and only cried right when they went in and then was fine when I picked her up!

We went down to the beach yesterday for Mackenzie's first beach trip! The weather was perfect and Mackenzie did great! Below are some pictures. She also had her best night sleeping, going more than 8 straight hours without eating. I woke up a 4 wondering what was going on :) I went in to check on her and starting pumping (I was hurting a little) and she woke up. She has a sixth sense about the pump! She then ate again at 6:30 and slept to almost 9. It was great and I was able to make it to Sunday School!






Daddy, it's a little cold!

Naked baby on the strip! I'm not sure about these glasses!

No comments: